Does your partner…
- Act or look at you in ways that scare you?
- Intimidate you with his/her temper?
- Act like the abuse is no big deal, blame you for the abuse, or even deny doing it?
- Control what you do, who you see or talk to, where you go, or isolate you?
- Hit, kick, punch, slap, push or shove you?
- Put you down or threaten you?
- Take your money or refuse to give you money?
- Keep you away from your family and friends?
- Destroy your property or threaten to kill your pets?
- Force you to have sex?
- Threaten to commit suicide?
- Threaten to kill you or your children?
If you answer YES to any of these questions you may be experiencing domestic abuse. Help is Available. Click on the Services Locator to locate your 24/7 FAP Victim Advocacy Services Program.