- Families Eligible for CYS Programs & Services:
- All Active Duty Soldiers
- All Activated Army National Guard and U.S. Army Reserve Soldiers
- All Mobilized Army National Guard and U.S. Army Reserve Soldiers
- All Department of Defense civilians
- Special Needs Children: CYS has a Special Needs Accommodation Process (SNAP) in place at each Garrison. If your child suffers, for example, from allergies or Attention Deficit Disorder, or has been diagnosed with a physical or psychological condition, this accommodation process brings together child care professionals, physicians and counselors to determine how CYS can best meet the needs of your child.
All Families are required to fill out the Special Needs Health Screening Tool form (PDF 36KB). Complete one form per child and bring it to the Parent Central Services office. If it is determined that your child has a special need, the office will set up a SNAP meeting.
||Call the Parent Central Services office at your Garrison to set up an appointment to register. Registering with CYS Services at your Garrison gives you access to all the programs that CYS Services at your Garrison has to offer.
||Plan to bring additional information such as a military ID card, shot records for each child that you plan to register, etc. Before going to the Parent Central Services office, be sure to check with your local Garrison so that you can arrive prepared.
||If you are registering for sports and activities offered at your Garrison, download the CYS Health Assessment Form (PDF 23KB). Bring it with you to the Parent Central Services office.
Contact your Garrison to get specific information about their registration process - Click here to find local Garrison CYS services.
The goal of CYS Services is to provide each Family with a child care option that meets their needs. Because there are a limited number of spaces available, in some locations it may be necessary for Families to be placed on waiting lists. A Family does not have to register prior to being placed on the waiting list.
To be placed on a waiting list, contact the Parent Central Services office at your Garrison - Click here to find local Garrison CYS services.
CYS Services representatives will schedule program orientations for every new Family during registration.
For more information, contact the Parent Central Services office at your local Garrison - Click here to find local Garrison CYS services.