Skip Navigation
Sun Mar 29, 2015
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools Total Army Strong
My AOS Page Services Locator
Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again:
Servicemembers wanting to transfer their Post-9/11 G.I. Bill benefits to dependent children must do so before they retire and their children will need to be full-time college students enrolled in the Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System by age 21. The benefits must also be transferred by the time the dependent is 23, and the dependent has until age 26 to use them, said Teddi Embrey, a human resource specialist who works in the Education Incentives Branch of the Adjutant General Directorate, U.S. Army Human Resources Command.