The Arkansas Coalition Against Domestic Violence (ACADV) is a nonprofit organization that has served both rural and urban areas of Arkansas since its inception in 1981. The membership consists of domestic violence service providers and others who demonstrate support for the philosophy, goals and objectives of the ACADV.
- To strengthen the existing support systems serving battered women and their children.
- To develop legislation that provides legal protection to victims.
- To promote public policies which meet the needs of victims.
- To pursue funding for programs working with battered women and their children.
- To provide training for the public and those working with victims.
The mission of the Arkansas Coalition Against Domestic Violence is to eliminate domestic violence and promote healthy families.
If You Are In Danger:
Your local hotline or
U.S. hotline 800-799-SAFE (7233)
Teen Dating Abuse Helpline:
For more information, visit: