Skip Navigation
Wed Jan 18, 2017
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook

You can now e-mail address changes to DEERS

You can now e-mail address changes to DEERS

Source: Army Family Publication

If you have access to the Internet, you can now e-mail address changes -- including address changes for geographically separated family members -- to the Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS) data base. The e-mail address for DEERS is (

DEERS recommends that you use all lower-case letters when typing the e-mail address.

Your e-mail should include the following: (1) Sponsor's name and Social Security Number; (2) The address change you want to make; (3) Names of other family members affected by the address change; (4) Effective date of the address information; (5) Your telephone number and area code. Other information, such as the addresses for geographically separated family members mentioned earlier, will be processed if you provide it.

The e-mail address is an alternative for updating your mailing address. If you don't have e-mail, here are other ways to update your records in DEERS:

Initiating a request through your nearest military personnel office;

Calling the DEERS Support Office at one of its toll-free numbers: 1-800-334-4162 (California only); 1-800-527-5602 (Alaska and Hawaii); or 1-800-538-9552 (all other states);

FAXing address changes to (408) 655-8317;

Mailing the address-change information to the DEERS Support Office ATTN: COA, 400 Gigling Road, Seaside, CA 93955-6771.

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: