Skip Navigation
Thu Jan 19, 2017
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook

Question & Answer Listing

Select a Question & Answer entry to see a list of service providers.

Education -- Question & Answer Listing  
Question / Answer

Who pays for my child's educational expenses when I am serving OCONUS and a DoD school is not available?

For authorized individuals serving in an overseas assignment, an Education Allowance is paid for elementary or secondary school attendance when a DoD school is not available OCONUS.

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: