Skip Navigation
Tue Jan 17, 2017
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook
My AOS Page Services Locator

Question & Answer Service Providers

Click on a Service Provider or Reference below for more information.

Where do my medical expense claims go for care I received outside the country?  
If you live in an area where TRICARE is in full operation, your claims for care received outside the country will go to the TRICARE contractor for the area in which you live.
Keywords: TRICARE, Healthcare Provider, Health, Healthcare, Reimbursement of Medical Expenses, Insurance

Question & Answer Service Providers  
Service ProviderReferenceMeans of Delivery
Military Medical Treatment Verbal
Primary Care Provider Verbal

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: