Skip Navigation
Thu Jan 19, 2017
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook

Question & Answer Service Providers

Click on a Service Provider or Reference below for more information.

How do I file any complaints I have regarding my medical care (TRICARE)?  
The Patient Bill of Rights and Responsibilities in the Military Health System (MHS) is a directive that outlines the TRICARE beneficiary’s rights and responsibilities in terms of the healthcare they receive. If you have a dispute with certain decisions related to your benefits made by TRICARE Management Activity (TMA) or by a TRICARE contractor, you have the right to appeal - to ask TMA or the TRICARE contractor for another opinion on the decision. The appeals process varies, depending on whether the denial of benefits involves medical necessity determination, factual determination, provider authorization or a provider sanction. Contact your TRICARE Regional Contractor representative for more information.
Keywords: Health, Healthcare, Healthcare Complaint

Question & Answer Service Providers  
Service ProviderReferenceMeans of Delivery
Family Program Coordinator US Army National Guard Verbal
Military Medical Treatment Verbal
Primary Care Provider Verbal
Soldier and Family Assistance Program Manager Verbal
U.S. Army Reserve Family Program Director Verbal

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: