Skip Navigation
Tue Jan 24, 2017
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook

Question & Answer Service Providers

Click on a Service Provider or Reference below for more information.

As a DoD or DA Civilian employee, how do I go about transferring sick leave to my co-worker?  
The Voluntary Leave Transfer Program (VLTP) permits Federal employees to transfer their unused, accrued annual leave to other employees who have been determined to have a medical or family medical emergency and have been approved as a leave recipient.
Keywords: time off, Pay, employee medical benefits, Compensation

Question & Answer Service Providers  
Service ProviderReferenceMeans of Delivery
Chain of Command Verbal
Civilian Personnel Office Verbal
Human Resources Verbal
Military Personnel Office Verbal
Personnel and Administration Center Verbal
U.S. Army Medical Command Verbal

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: