Skip Navigation
Wed Jan 18, 2017
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook
My AOS Page Services Locator

Question & Answer Service Providers

Click on a Service Provider or Reference below for more information.

Can I retain my dental insurance coverage when I retire?  
Military retirees can enroll in the Enhanced TRICARE Retiree Dental Program (TRDP). Enrollment can be done online at Delta Dental of California’s website (; by phone (1 (888) 838-8737) or by sending an enrollment form by mail. Note that you may be required to submit additional information when enrolling to verify your eligibility. Contact your regional TRICARE Contractor office or visit the TRDP website for specifics on eligibility.
Keywords: Dentist, Insurance, Medical

Question & Answer Service Providers  
Service ProviderReferenceMeans of Delivery
Family Program Coordinator US Army National Guard Verbal
FEDweek Retired Military Personnel Handbook Publication
Health Care Benefits Advisor Verbal
Soldier and Family Assistance Program Manager Verbal
Transition Assistance Office Verbal
TRICARE Retiree Dental Plan website Internet
U.S. Army Reserve Family Program Director Verbal

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: