Skip Navigation
Thu Jan 19, 2017
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook

Question & Answer Service Providers

Click on a Service Provider or Reference below for more information.

As a veteran, where can I find information regarding overseas medical benefits?  
The Veterans Administration (VA) will pay for medical services for the treatment of service-connected disabilities and related conditions or for medical services needed as part of a vocational rehabilitation program for veterans living overseas or traveling outside the U.S. Certain restrictions apply. Consult your local Veterans Health Administration (VHA) office for more information.
Keywords: OCONUS doctors, Health, Insurance, healthcare

Question & Answer Service Providers  
Service ProviderReferenceMeans of Delivery
Army Career and Alumni Program Verbal
Department of Defense Pre-Separation Guide 2001 Publication
Department of Veterans Affairs Written
Family Program Coordinator US Army National Guard Verbal
Health Care Benefits Advisor Verbal
Military Medical Treatment Verbal
Soldier and Family Assistance Program Manager Verbal
U.S. Army Reserve Family Program Director Verbal
Veterans Benefits Administration Written

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: