Skip Navigation
Sat Dec 10, 2016
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook
My AOS Page Services Locator

Question & Answer Service Providers

Click on a Service Provider or Reference below for more information.

How do I file any complaints I have regarding my (military) dental care?  
If you have questions or concerns about the dental care provided by your military dentist or the TRICARE Dental Plan provider, speak first to a Patient Affairs representative at the specific service location. Contact a TRICARE Customer Service representative for further assistance. In CONUS, you can call toll-free at 1-800-866-8499. For OCONUS representatives, visit the United Concordia website at or check with your local health or dental provider for a contact number.
Keywords: medical benefits, dentist

Question & Answer Service Providers  
Service ProviderReferenceMeans of Delivery
Dental Treatment Facility Verbal
TRICARE Dental Plan website Internet

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: