Skip Navigation
Mon Jan 16, 2017
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook
My AOS Page Services Locator

Question & Answer Service Providers

Click on a Service Provider or Reference below for more information.

Where can I find answers to general healthcare questions I have?  
You can always talk with your primary care provider at your local Military Treatment Facility (MTF) or civilian health care provider with your questions or concerns. TRICARE also operates a Nurse Advice Line (800-611-2871) where you can consult with a registered about your health care concerns. There are several websites that also offer good health information, to include the main TRICARE site ( and the MedlinePlus site (
Keywords: TRICARE, nurse hot line, doctors, doctor, medicine, health

Question & Answer Service Providers  
Service ProviderReferenceMeans of Delivery
Army Family Team Building
Department of Health and Human Services Publication
Family Program Coordinator US Army National Guard Verbal
Health Care Benefits Advisor Verbal
Military Medical Treatment Verbal
Soldier and Family Assistance Program Manager US ARMY RECRUITING COMMAND (USAREC) Pamphlet 608-5 A Guide for Soldier and Family Assistance Programs Verbal
U.S. Army Reserve Family Program Director Verbal
U.S. National Library of Medicine and the National Institutes of Health MedlinePlus Internet

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: