Skip Navigation
Thu Jan 19, 2017
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook

Question & Answer Service Providers

Click on a Service Provider or Reference below for more information.

Where can I get vaccinations and immunizations?  
Your Military Treatment Facility (MTF) and/or other health care provider can assist you with vaccinations and immunizations. Oftentimes, during the start of the flu season, you can get flu shots at your place of Employment, local community centers, and grocery or discount stores.
Keywords: Shots, Health, preventive medicine, healthcare, vaccines

Question & Answer Service Providers  
Service ProviderReferenceMeans of Delivery
Child and Youth Services Verbal
Local Health Clinic Personal Interface
Military Medical Treatment Personal Interface
Social Services Verbal

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: