Skip Navigation
Thu Jan 19, 2017
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook

Question & Answer Service Providers

Click on a Service Provider or Reference below for more information.

Where can I find out what vaccinations my child needs for school and/or child care centers?  
The Primary Care Clinic at your local Military Treatment Facility (MTF) or comparable civilian health facility can provide you with the U.S. Recommended Childhood and Adolescent Immunization Schedule. You can also find this information online at the Centers for Disease Control website (
Keywords: Children, Vaccinations, Child

Question & Answer Service Providers  
Service ProviderReferenceMeans of Delivery
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website Internet
Child and Youth Services Verbal
Local Health Clinic Verbal
Military Medical Treatment Verbal
Social Services Verbal

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: