Skip Navigation
Thu Jan 19, 2017
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook

Question & Answer Service Providers

Click on a Service Provider or Reference below for more information.

What are the eligibility requirements for Drug and Alcohol Dependence Treatment through Veterans' Administration (VA)?  
Veterans who are eligible for Veterans Association (VA) medical care may apply for substance abuse treatment. Veterans without service-connected disabilities whose incomes exceed the threshold for free medical care may be required to make co-payments for their treatment. Check with your local VA medical facility for more information.
Keywords: VA, Abuse, Veteran, Drugs, substance abuse

Question & Answer Service Providers  
Service ProviderReferenceMeans of Delivery
Army Community Service Verbal
FEDweek Retired Military Personnel Handbook Publication
Health Care Benefits Advisor Verbal
Veterans Benefits Administration Written

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: