Skip Navigation
Fri Jan 20, 2017
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook

Question & Answer Service Providers

Click on a Service Provider or Reference below for more information.

Where can I obtain family planning information?  
There are many local, State, and Federal agencies available where you can obtain family planning information such as Planned Parenthood or other family service agencies. Your local Military Treatment Facility (MTF) (or civilian health care provider) can also provide you with family planning information. Additionally, the Army Community Service's (ACS) New Parent Support Program (NPSP) offers services (such as parenting skills classes) to assist parents from pregnancy through the time a child is 3 years old.
Keywords: having a baby, pregnancy, contraceptives, children, having babies

Question & Answer Service Providers  
Service ProviderReferenceMeans of Delivery
Army Community Service New Parent's Support Program Verbal
Family Planning Clinics Verbal
Family Practice Verbal
Military Medical Treatment Verbal
National Family Planning and Reproductive Health Association
Planned Parenthood Federation of America, Inc.

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: