Skip Navigation
Mon Jan 16, 2017
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook
My AOS Page Services Locator

Question & Answer Service Providers

Click on a Service Provider or Reference below for more information.

Where can I obtain information on suicide prevention?  
Your local Military Treatment Facility (MTF) or other health provider can provide you with information on suicide prevention or provide counseling services. Another local resource is your military chaplain or other religious service provider. Consult your local phone book for additional suicide prevention hotlines and resources in your local community or visit online resources such as the National Strategy for Suicide Prevention website or the Suicide Awareness Voices of Education (SAVE) website. For emergencies, your local crisis center or call 1-800-SUICIDE (1-800-784-2433).
Keywords: severe depression, mental healthcare, Health

Question & Answer Service Providers  
Service ProviderReferenceMeans of Delivery
Chain of Command Verbal
Chain of Concern Verbal
Chaplain Verbal
Mental Health Organizations Verbal
Military Medical Treatment Verbal
National Strategy for Suicide Prevention website Internet
Primary Care Provider Verbal
Social Services Verbal
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education website Internet

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: