Skip Navigation
Tue Jan 24, 2017
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook

Question & Answer Service Providers

Click on a Service Provider or Reference below for more information.

Where can I find information about alcohol and drug abuse prevention and treatment?  
There are a number of resources individuals can turn to for assistance with alcohol or drug abuse problems such as health care providers, support groups, and rehab centers. Check your local phone directory for information on programs available in your civilian community or contact the Army Substance Abuse Program (ASAP) office for resources available to you in your military community. The ASAP provides a number of services to prevent and detect substance abuse, as well as help individuals overcome substance problems. Among the services they offer are individual, group, and family counseling related to substance abuse to active duty, family members of active duty, DA Civilian employees, and military retirees and their family members. They also coordinate with self-help groups such as Alcohol Anonymous, Alanon, Alateen, etc. The Veterans Administration also offers Drug and Alcohol Dependence Treatment to veterans.
Keywords: substance abuse, Rehabilitation

Question & Answer Service Providers  
Service ProviderReferenceMeans of Delivery
Adolescent Substance Abuse Counseling Service Verbal
Alcohol and Drug Abuse Prevention and Control Verbal
Alcohol and Drug Counseling Office Verbal
Army Community Service Verbal
Chain of Command Verbal
Chain of Concern Verbal
Chaplain Verbal
Drug Abuse Resistance Education
Health Care Benefits Advisor
Human Resources
Mental Health Organizations Verbal
Military Medical Treatment Verbal
Military Police Verbal
U.S. Army Developmental Counseling Library Verbal

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: