Skip Navigation
Tue Jan 17, 2017
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook
My AOS Page Services Locator

Question & Answer Service Providers

Click on a Service Provider or Reference below for more information.

What entitlements do I have when I relocate?  
There are several types of entitlements you may be authorized when relocating as part of a Permanent Change of Station (PCS) move such as dislocation allowance (DLA), the purpose of which is to partially reimburse a member, with or without dependents, for the expenses incurred in relocating the member's household on a PCS, housing moves ordered for the Government’s convenience, or incident to an evacuation. You may also be authorized Temporary Lodging Allowance (TLA), the purpose of which is to partially reimburse a member for the more than normal expenses incurred while occupying temporary lodgings just before or just after the move. Contact your military community's transportation office and/or finance office for specific information on relocation allowances.
Keywords: LES, reimburse, finance

Question & Answer Service Providers  
Service ProviderReferenceMeans of Delivery
Army Community Service Relocation Readiness
Department of Defense Joint Federal Travel Regulation Publication
Installation Housing Office Verbal
Military Personnel Office Verbal

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: