Skip Navigation
Thu Jan 19, 2017
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook

Question & Answer Service Providers

Click on a Service Provider or Reference below for more information.

How and where can I apply for financial assistance for college?  
There are a number of sources that offer financial assistance for college, from scholarships, to Federal grants and loans, to work-study programs. The G.I. Montgomery Bill outlines education assistance benefits to military personnel and veterans. Visit the Army Education Center in your community who have counselors who can assist you with military-related resources for education assistance or you can contact the financial aid office at the college or university that you wish to attend for more options.
Keywords: university, scholarships, Loan, furthering your education, Tuition, finances

Question & Answer Service Providers  
Service ProviderReferenceMeans of Delivery
Army Career and Alumni Program Verbal
Army Community Service Verbal
Army Education/Learning Centers
Army Emergency Relief Publication
Local Colleges and Universities Verbal
Local Community Colleges Verbal
Local County Education Programs

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: