Skip Navigation
Wed Jan 18, 2017
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook

Question & Answer Service Providers

Click on a Service Provider or Reference below for more information.

Can I use Army Tuition Assistance for my family members?  
The Education Provisions of Public Law 107-107 of the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2002 allowed for the transfer of educational assistance benefits under the Montgomery GI Bill (Active Duty) to one or more of the service member's dependents. Contact your Army Education Assistance Center for more details on the provisions and restrictions of this law.
Keywords: financial aid for school, Education

Question & Answer Service Providers  
Service ProviderReferenceMeans of Delivery
Army Career and Alumni Program Verbal
Army Community Service Verbal
Army Education/Learning Centers Verbal

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: