Skip Navigation
Tue Jan 17, 2017
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook
My AOS Page Services Locator

Question & Answer Service Providers

Click on a Service Provider or Reference below for more information.

Where can I have my taxes prepared?  
Active Duty Soldiers, their family members and military retirees are eligible to receive free tax assistance from the Army Tax Assistance Centers on military posts/installations. These centers are generally only operational during the "tax season," typically Jan - May. Unit Tax Assistants (UTAs) can also provide some assistance within individual organizations. Check with your community's Legal Assistance office for more information. There are a number of tax preparation services in the local civilian communities as well as free information on the Internal Revenue Service's website.
Keywords: Financial, 1040 form, Money, Income Tax filing, Finances, IRS

Question & Answer Service Providers  
Service ProviderReferenceMeans of Delivery
Internal Revenue Service Publication
Local Library Publication
Staff Judge Advocate Verbal
Unit Tax Center Verbal

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: