Skip Navigation
Tue Jan 24, 2017
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook

Question & Answer Service Providers

Click on a Service Provider or Reference below for more information.

How do I know which tax forms I need and how to prepare them?  
During the tax season military personnel and their families can take advantage of the Army's Tax Assistance program which offers free tax preparation services. They can help you identify which form you need to complete your taxes. There are a number of commercial tax preparation services, books, and software programs available to assist you in preparing your taxes. Additionally, you can visit the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) website for more information on Federal Income Taxes.
Keywords: filing income taxes, Financial affairs, 1040

Question & Answer Service Providers  
Service ProviderReferenceMeans of Delivery
Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve Verbal
Internal Revenue Service website Internet
Local Library Publication
Staff Judge Advocate Verbal
Unit Tax Center Verbal

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: