Skip Navigation
Tue Oct 25, 2016
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook
My AOS Page Services Locator

Question & Answer Service Providers

Click on a Service Provider or Reference below for more information.

What is the difference between State Income Tax Withholding Allowance (SITWA) and Federal Income Tax Withholding Allowance (FITWA)?  
State Income Tax Withholding Allowance (SITWA) is a percentage of your salary that is withheld and sent to your state of residence tax office. The Federal Income Tax Withholding Allowance (FITWA) refers to the portion of your pay that is goes to the Federal Government.
Keywords: LES, FITWA, Pay, Taxes, SITWA, Compensation

Question & Answer Service Providers  
Service ProviderReferenceMeans of Delivery
Civilian Personnel Office Verbal
Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve Verbal
Human Resources Verbal
Internal Revenue Service Publication
Local Library Publication
Staff Judge Advocate Verbal
Unit Tax Center Verbal

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: