Skip Navigation
Wed Jan 18, 2017
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook
My AOS Page Services Locator

Question & Answer Service Providers

Click on a Service Provider or Reference below for more information.

What tax-related records should I retain and how long is it necessary to keep them?  
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) recommends that you keep tax-related records that support an item of income or deduction on a tax return until the period of limitation for that return runs out. Contact a tax advisor for more information or visit the IRS website at
Keywords: Tax, record keeping, Finance, Taxes

Question & Answer Service Providers  
Service ProviderReferenceMeans of Delivery
Army Community Service Financial Readiness Verbal
Internal Revenue Service website Internet
Private Attorney Verbal
Staff Judge Advocate Verbal

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: