Skip Navigation
Thu Jan 19, 2017
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook

Question & Answer Service Providers

Click on a Service Provider or Reference below for more information.

Can my spouse have access to my Leave and Earnings Statement (LES)?  
You can allow your spouse to have access to your Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) by making those arrangements with your Finance NCO or unit POC. For example, during deployments you may be requested to complete a form or authorization letter to this effect. You can also supply your spouse with a Restricted Access Personal Identification Number (RAPIN) which provides view-only access to your LES via MyPay on the Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS) website.
Keywords: LES, Pay Statement, DFAS, Compensation

Question & Answer Service Providers  
Service ProviderReferenceMeans of Delivery
Army Family Team Building
Civilian Personnel Office Verbal
Human Resources Verbal
Military Personnel Office Verbal
Rear Detachment Commander Verbal
Secretary of the Army Internet

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: