Skip Navigation
Mon Jan 16, 2017
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook
My AOS Page Services Locator

Question & Answer Service Providers

Click on a Service Provider or Reference below for more information.

What documentation and/or requirements are needed to withdraw money from my Soldier's bank account or to receive and deposit/cash a check in his soldier's name?  
In most cases, you must be a joint account holder to be allowed to withdraw money from your Soldier's account. However, most banks will allow you to make a deposit into your Soldier's account. A Power of Attorney may authorize you check cashing/withdrawal privileges, but it is best to check with your financial institution for their specific requirements.
Keywords: Finance, Banking, Deposits and withdrawals, Financial Affairs

Question & Answer Service Providers  
Service ProviderReferenceMeans of Delivery
Army Community Service Financial Readiness Verbal
Local Banking Facilities Verbal
Military Pay Office Verbal
Military Personnel Office Verbal

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: