Skip Navigation
Sun Jan 22, 2017
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook

Question & Answer Service Providers

Click on a Service Provider or Reference below for more information.

Can I move out of on-post housing while my spouse is deployed?  
If it becomes necessary to voluntarily terminate your occupancy of on post housing while your spouse is away, you will need a Power of Attorney (POA) to effect shipment of household goods and to clear quarters.
Keywords: POA, move off-post, relocation

Question & Answer Service Providers  
Service ProviderReferenceMeans of Delivery
Army Community Service Relocation Readiness Verbal
Installation Housing Office
Military Personnel Office Verbal
Personnel and Administration Center Verbal
Staff Judge Advocate Verbal

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: