Skip Navigation
Sun May 29, 2016
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook
My AOS Page Services Locator

Question & Answer Service Providers

Click on a Service Provider or Reference below for more information.

Can my spouse fly on military aircraft when we get ready to relocate to look for a house or job?  
One dependent is authorized to fly Space Available on military aircraft when accompanying a Uniformed Services member traveling under permissive (Temporary Duty) TDY orders for house hunting incident to a pending Permanent Change of Station (PCS). Refer to DoD 4515.13-R, Air Transportation Eligibility, November 1994, for more information on Space Available Travel.
Keywords: Space A Travel, Housing, MAC, Transportation, Employment

Question & Answer Service Providers  
Service ProviderReferenceMeans of Delivery
Army Community Service Information and Referral Services Verbal
Army Community Service Relocation Readiness Verbal
Department of Defense DoD 4515.13-R, Air Transportation Eligibility, November 1994
Installation Travel Management Office Verbal

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: