Skip Navigation
Tue Jan 24, 2017
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook

Question & Answer Service Providers

Click on a Service Provider or Reference below for more information.

What do I need to do to clear government quarters when I relocate?  
Clearing quarters refers to the process of turning over your government furnished residence back to the government in an acceptable state. The requirements for clearing quarters varies slightly from installation to installation. In general, however, you must make sure the residence is clean and clear of all personal property. If the property came with a lawn or backyard, you may be required to have the grass mowed and walkways edged. You should have properly maintained the quarters in terms of ensuring all light fixtures, appliances, heating and air conditioning units are working properly or deficiencies reported in to the Housing office prior to clearing quarters. Contact your local housing officer for more information on the specific requirements for clearing quarters in your military community.
Keywords: Housing, Relocation

Question & Answer Service Providers  
Service ProviderReferenceMeans of Delivery
Army Community Service Relocation Readiness Verbal
Installation Housing Office Verbal
Installation Travel Management Office Verbal

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: