Skip Navigation
Mon Jan 23, 2017
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook

Question & Answer Service Providers

Click on a Service Provider or Reference below for more information.

What are the eligibility requirements for the different types of on-post housing?  
In general, Soldiers with family members who are on accompanied tours are eligible to live in on-post family housing facilities or, if housing is unavailable, are authorized Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH) with dependents rates. Quarters are assigned based on rank, the date a Soldier departs his/her previous assignment, and availability.
Keywords: Government quarters, living on post

Question & Answer Service Providers  
Service ProviderReferenceMeans of Delivery
Army Community Service Relocation Readiness Verbal
Department of Defense Internet
Installation Housing Office Written

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: