Skip Navigation
Sun Jan 22, 2017
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook

Question & Answer Service Providers

Click on a Service Provider or Reference below for more information.

What are Armed Forces Recreation Center (AFRC) Sites and how can I used them?  
The Armed Forces Recreation Center (AFRC) resorts are operated by the U.S. Army Community and Family Support Center (USACFSC) and located in popular vacation destinations. Service members (all branches), their families, and other members of the Total Defense Force are eligible to stay at these affordable resorts and take advantage of the full range of services that each offer. AFRC room rates are based on rank, pay grade, duty status, and/or room location. Currently, there are four AFRC resorts: Shades of Green on Walt Disney World Resort, FL; Hale Koa Hotel in Hawaii, Dragon Hill Lodge in Korea, and the Edelweiss Lodge and Resort in Germany.
Keywords: Army vacation resort, Garmisch, AFRC

Question & Answer Service Providers  
Service ProviderReferenceMeans of Delivery
Morale, Welfare, and Recreation Internet

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: