Skip Navigation
Thu Jan 19, 2017
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook

Question & Answer Service Providers

Click on a Service Provider or Reference below for more information.

What are the eligibility requirements for storing and shipping household goods?  
A service member is entitled to household goods (HHG) transportation or non-temporary storage (NTS) when the member is ordered to perform a permanent change of station (PCS) move. If the PCS move allows for only a portion of the service member's HHGs to be shipped, the remainder will be placed in permanent storage at the government's expense for the duration of the service member's tour of duty. Authorized weight allowances are based on an individuals rank and whether or not he/she has dependent family members.
Keywords: PCS, overseas moves, Relocation, Moving

Question & Answer Service Providers  
Service ProviderReferenceMeans of Delivery
Army Community Service Relocation Readiness Verbal
Installation Housing Office Verbal
Installation Travel Management Office Verbal
Joint Personal Property Shipping Office Written

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: