Skip Navigation
Sat Jan 21, 2017
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook

Question & Answer Service Providers

Click on a Service Provider or Reference below for more information.

What do I need to do to ensure that have the proper health care coverage when I PCS OCONUS?  
You will need to enroll in TRICARE Prime, as you would stateside when you have a Permanent Change of Station (PCS) move to another TRICARE region. Eligible beneficiaries will typically be given the opportunity to enroll in Prime during initial inprocessing to their new overseas duty assignment. Beneficiaries may also visit their local TRICARE service center to enroll. Beneficiaries may enroll in Prime at any time and enrollment remains effective for the overseas tour length of the active duty sponsor unless the family member chooses to disenroll.
Keywords: TRICARE, Family, medical care, Insurance, healthcare

Question & Answer Service Providers  
Service ProviderReferenceMeans of Delivery
Military Medical Treatment Verbal
Primary Care Provider Verbal

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: