Skip Navigation
Sat Jan 21, 2017
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook

Question & Answer Service Providers

Click on a Service Provider or Reference below for more information.

Where can I find information detailing the process of separating from the Army?  
The Army Retirement Services Office in your military community can provide specific information on retirement benefits and entitlements, as well as the transition services available to you. Transition services may include counseling and employment referral services to ease your transition from military to civilian. Visit the Transition Assistance Online website for additional resources at The Army Career and Alumni Program also provides counseling and employment referral services.
Keywords: transition, Separation, Benefits

Question & Answer Service Providers  
Service ProviderReferenceMeans of Delivery
Army Career and Alumni Program Verbal
Army Community Service Verbal
Family Program Coordinator US Army National Guard Verbal
FEDweek Pre-Separation Guide 2001 Publication
Military Personnel Office Verbal
Personnel and Administration Center Verbal
Soldier and Family Assistance Program Manager Verbal
Transition Assistance Office website Internet
U.S. Army Reserve Family Program Director Verbal

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: