Skip Navigation
Fri Jan 20, 2017
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook

Question & Answer Service Providers

Click on a Service Provider or Reference below for more information.

How soon after I retire from the military do I have to execute my final Permanent Change of Station (PCS) move?  
Military retirees have up to five years to execute their final Permanent Change of Station (PCS) move, but the option must be renewed annually within the five-year window.
Keywords: Retirement, PCS, Retire, retire, Separation

Question & Answer Service Providers  
Service ProviderReferenceMeans of Delivery
Department of Defense Joint Federal Travel Regulation Publication
Department of Defense Pre-Separation Guide 2001 Publication
Department of Veterans Affairs Written
Installation Transportation Office Verbal
Personnel and Administration Center Verbal
Transition Assistance Office Verbal

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: