Skip Navigation
Sat Jan 21, 2017
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook

Question & Answer Service Providers

Click on a Service Provider or Reference below for more information.

How do I have my mail forwarded from an old address to a new address?  
You can have your mail forwarded from an old address to a new address by completing a change of address form at your local U.S. Post Office or complete this form online at Note that they will forward your mail for a set period of time so it is important to inform your friends, family and those with whom you do business of your new address. Magazines will be forwarded for 60 days; most catalogs are not forwarded.
Keywords: relocation, postal services, forwarding letters

Question & Answer Service Providers  
Service ProviderReferenceMeans of Delivery
Military Personnel Office Verbal
Military Postal Service Agency Verbal
Personnel and Administration Center Verbal
U.S. Postal Service website Verbal
Unit Mailroom Verbal

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: