Skip Navigation
Tue Jan 24, 2017
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook

Question & Answer Service Providers

Click on a Service Provider or Reference below for more information.

What is a Moving In Housing Allowance (MIHA)?  
A Moving In Housing Allowance (MIHA) is intended to defray the move-in costs associated with occupying privately leased quarters covered under the Overseas Housing Allowance (OHA) program.
Keywords: MIHA, OHA, OCONUS relocation, Overseas move

Question & Answer Service Providers  
Service ProviderReferenceMeans of Delivery
Defense Finance and Accounting Service Written
Department of Defense Department of Defense Financial Management Regulation Publication
Military Personnel Office Verbal
Personnel and Administration Center Verbal
Unit Finance Office Verbal

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: