Skip Navigation
Sat Jan 21, 2017
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook

Question & Answer Service Providers

Click on a Service Provider or Reference below for more information.

What is a Restricted Access Personal Identification Number (RAPIN) with respect to my Leave and Earnings Statement (LES)?  
You can create a Restricted Access Personal Identification Number (RAPIN) after signing into myPay on the (DFAS) website at to allow your spouse or family member to have view-only access to your Leave and Earnings Statement (LES). With the RAPIN, the spouse or family member can view and print the LES and W2 but cannot make pay changes.
Keywords: PIN, Identity theft, Pay

Question & Answer Service Providers  
Service ProviderReferenceMeans of Delivery
Civilian Personnel Office
Defense Finance and Accounting Service MilPay Written
Department of Defense Military Pay, Policies and Procedures - Active Duty and Reserve Pay
Department of Defense Department of Defense Financial Management Regulation
Military Personal Office

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: