Skip Navigation
Tue Jan 17, 2017
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook
My AOS Page Services Locator

Question & Answer Service Providers

Click on a Service Provider or Reference below for more information.

What kind of allowances am I entitled to as a DA Civilian employed overseas?  
There are a number of DoD & Department of the Army (DA) Civilian Foreign Employment Allowances that may include a Cost of Living Allowance (COLA), travel and shipment of household goods and POV, and access to military commissaries, exchanges, and Recreational facilities owned, operated, or under the jurisdiction of the DoD. Contact your Army Civilian Personal Office for more information.
Keywords: LES, Pay, OCONUS, Allowance, Compensation

Question & Answer Service Providers  
Service ProviderReferenceMeans of Delivery
Civilian Personnel Office Verbal
Defense Finance and Accounting Service Written
Human Resources Verbal

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: