Skip Navigation
Sat Jan 21, 2017
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook

Question & Answer Service Providers

Click on a Service Provider or Reference below for more information.

How do I obtain or renew my stateside driver's license when serving OCONUS?  
It is best to renew your stateside driver's license before relocating overseas if it is due to expire during the time you are expected to be overseas. However, some states allow for you to renew driver's license by mail if a new photo is not required. Consult with the Department of Motor Vehicles division for the state in which your driver's license was issued.
Keywords: driving overseas, Drivers

Question & Answer Service Providers  
Service ProviderReferenceMeans of Delivery
Division of Motor Vehicles Publication

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: