Skip Navigation
Sat Jan 21, 2017
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook

Question & Answer Service Providers

Click on a Service Provider or Reference below for more information.

How do I obtain a visa for my foreign born spouse and/or adopted child?  
Contact the nearest U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) field office or the U.S. Embassy or Consulate abroad for assistance on obtaining a visa for your foreign born spouse and/or adopted child.
Keywords: Visa, overseas adoption, children

Question & Answer Service Providers  
Service ProviderReferenceMeans of Delivery
Army Community Service Relocation Readiness Verbal
Staff Judge Advocate Verbal
State Department Internet
U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services website Internet
United States Consulate Internet

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: