Skip Navigation
Fri Jan 20, 2017
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook

Question & Answer Service Providers

Click on a Service Provider or Reference below for more information.

Why do I need Home-Owners' Insurance and how do I obtain it?  
As a home owner, you should have Home-Owners' Insurance to protect your investment (to include personal belongings if you reside in your home) in the event that your house suffers damage as a result of a fire, vandalism, hurricane, flooding, etc. If you have an outstanding mortgage on your house, you are probably required to have insurance on your home. Check your local phone book or the Internet for a list of insurance agents that cover homes in your area. Note that if you are leasing a home or apartment, you should have Renters' Insurance to protect your belongings.
Keywords: Housing, Home, protecting your investment, House

Question & Answer Service Providers  
Service ProviderReferenceMeans of Delivery
Army Community Service Relocation Readiness Standard Installation Topic Exchange Service (SITES) Internet
Army Community Service Relocation Readiness
Federal Housing Administration of the Department of Housing and Urban Development - HUD Written
Installation Housing Office Verbal
Staff Judge Advocate Verbal

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: