Skip Navigation
Wed Jan 18, 2017
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook

Question & Answer Service Providers

Click on a Service Provider or Reference below for more information.

Where can I obtain rape victim assistance?  
If you or someone you know is a victim of sexual assault, contact your local or military police for immediate attention. They can also put you in touch with your community's Victim Advocacy program. Each military community either has its own Victim Advocacy program or is affiliated with one in the local civilian community that can assist you with shelter, counseling and legal advice. Several crisis hotlines and websites for victims of sexual assault are: National Domestic Violence Hotline (1-800-799-SAFE), National Coalition Against Sexual Assault (717-728-9764) and Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network (1-800-656-HOPE; online at and the National Women's Health Information Center at
Keywords: sexual assault, Victim Advocacy

Question & Answer Service Providers  
Service ProviderReferenceMeans of Delivery
Local Health Clinic Personal Interface
Local Hospital Personal Interface
Local Police Verbal
Military Medical Treatment Personal Interface
National Women's Health Information Center website Internet
Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network Verbal

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: