Skip Navigation
Sun Jan 22, 2017
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook

Question & Answer Service Providers

Click on a Service Provider or Reference below for more information.

Where can I get information on spouse/child abuse related issues?  
In addition to local, State, and Federal social work service agencies that provide shelters for victims of spouse or child abuse, or information about abuse, your local Army Family Advocacy Program (FAP) can also provide you with information and assistance regarding spouse/child abuse. The FAP offers classes to educate couples about such abuse and to help strengthen family relationships to deter this type of behavior. Additionally, each FAP has a Victim Advocacy Program that supports and protects victims of abuse. Consult your phone book for Domestic Violence Hotlines or visit online resources such as the National Domestic Violence Hotline website or the National Council for Child Abuse and Family Violence website for more information.
Keywords: child neglect, Family Advocacy, Children, spousal abuse, victim, abusive behavior

Question & Answer Service Providers  
Service ProviderReferenceMeans of Delivery
American Red Cross Verbal
Army Community Service Family Advocacy Program Verbal
Chain of Command Verbal
Chain of Concern Verbal
Chaplain Verbal
Local Police Verbal
Military Police Verbal
National Council on Child Abuse and Family Violence
Primary Care Provider Verbal
Social Services Verbal
Staff Judge Advocate Verbal
The Texas Council on Family Violence National Domestic Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE [7233]; and website Internet

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: