Skip Navigation
Tue May 03, 2016
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook
My AOS Page Services Locator

Question & Answer Service Providers

Click on a Service Provider or Reference below for more information.

As a National Guard or Reserve Soldier on Inactive Duty Training (IDT), am I entitled to Basic Allowance for Subsistence (BAS)?  
National Guard or Reserve Soldiers on periods of Inactive Duty Training (IDT) are not entitled to BAS, however the government may provide lodging in-kind when quarters are available.
Keywords: compensation, Pay, Housing accomodations, IDT, BAS

Question & Answer Service Providers  
Service ProviderReferenceMeans of Delivery
Army Family Team Building

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: