Skip Navigation
Sat Dec 10, 2016
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook
My AOS Page Services Locator

Question & Answer Service Providers

Click on a Service Provider or Reference below for more information.

Are there any travel benefits for my college-age child if I am serving overseas and my child is attending a college or university back in the states?  
An Education Travel allowance is paid to cover the travel to a university or college in the US from OCONUS (one round-trip per school year till age 23) for authorized individuals serving overseas (dependents authorized to accompany sponsor).
Keywords: OCONUS, family member student benefits, student travel

Question & Answer Service Providers  
Service ProviderReferenceMeans of Delivery
Civilian Personnel Office Verbal
Defense Finance and Accounting Service Written
Human Resources Verbal
Military Personnel Office

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: