Skip Navigation
Tue Jan 24, 2017
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook

Question & Answer Service Providers

Click on a Service Provider or Reference below for more information.

Where can I find information about the local schools in the new community where I am moving to?  
There are several things you can do to find out about the local schools at your new location. Contact your School Liaison Officer in your current military community who can provide specific assistance to you or you can visit the Standard Installation Topic Exchange Service (SITES) online which can provide you with this information and more on your new military community.
Keywords: school liason officer, school, Education, relocating with children

Question & Answer Service Providers  
Service ProviderReferenceMeans of Delivery
Army Career and Alumni Program Verbal
Army Community Service Verbal
Army Community Service Relocation Readiness Standard Installation Topic Exchange Service (SITES) Internet
Army Education/Learning Centers Verbal
Department of Defense Dependents Schools Written
Military Child Education Coalition Written

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: