Skip Navigation
Tue Jan 24, 2017
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook

Question & Answer Service Providers

Click on a Service Provider or Reference below for more information.

Can I accept on-post housing if it becomes available while my sponsor is deployed?  
If you are waiting for on-post housing and it becomes available while your spouse is deployed you should a Power of Attorney (POA) to sign for and receive your household goods shipment. However, exceptions can be made in certain circumstances.
Keywords: POA, Government quarters, Deployment

Question & Answer Service Providers  
Service ProviderReferenceMeans of Delivery
Army Community Service Relocation Readiness Verbal
Military Personnel Office Verbal
Personnel and Administration Center Verbal
Staff Judge Advocate Verbal

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: